Offroad Vehicle Package for Jeep or Ford Bronco
*Made In USA *
Offroad vehicles are notorious for the amount of road and wind noise they generate while driving down the highway. There are 3 primary reasons for this:
- The roof on your Jeep or Bronco is bad for soundproofing. A soft top will be terrible for sound. A hard top is better, but even a hardtop benefits significantly from sound deadening for structural noise and some foam insulation.
- Your tires are loud. Sure, you can switch out of your offroad tires, get the tires rotated regularly, etc, but the problem is that your tires are just loud.
- The offroad versions of Jeeps and Broncos (especially older ones) come with almost NO automotive insulation to help keep them quiet. Second Skin's sound deadeners and noise barriers will make a BIG DIFFERENCE!
Second Skin's Offroad Vehicle Package will insulate the interior of your Jeep or Bronco from structural and airborne noise while also providing excellent thermal insulation.
2-Door Jeep Wrangler and 2-Door Bronco Package
- Spectrum Liquid Sound Deadener - 100 Sq Ft (5 gallons) - Apply sound deadening spray to the floor, firewall (cabin side or engine side), outer door skin, inner door frame, and undercarriage. If you choose to add on 2 extra gallons, you'll have enough to do all four wheel wells too. We recommend our Spectrum Spray Gun to anyone comfortable with spray on products, but you can also apply Spectrum with a brush or roller.
- Luxury Liner Pro - 45 Sq Ft (5 sheets, 24" X 54" each) - Cover the floor all the way through the cargo area, the cabin side firewall, and the doors with automotive mass loaded vinyl. Tape the seams and use an adhesive to keep the product in place.
4-Door Jeep and 4-Door Bronco Package
Recommended adhesives: Spray Adhesive, Super Strong Double Sided Tape, Dual Lock Reclosable Fastener, or mechanical fasteners such as screws/pop rivets
Spray-on Application Tools: Spray Gun & Compressor, Paint Brush, or Paint Roller - PlastiWrap - Wire Tape
For more information on applying Spectrum, check out our Spectrum Install Guide. Spectrum should be applied 1mm at a time to a recommended thickness of 2mm, allowing the product to dry between applications. You may also want to check out our Spectrum Spray Kits.
Spectrum Technical Specs