Luxury Liner Pro™ 2-in-1 Noise Barrier
Luxury Liner Pro is our best automotive sound and heat barrier. By fusing mass loaded vinyl to closed cell foam, we've developed an airborne noise barrier that's equivalent to building an extra wall on the floor of your vehicle. With 100% coverage, Luxury Liner Pro will reject all forms of airborne noise (road, engine, tire, and exhaust noise) as well as add significant heat insulation. Combine with Damplifier Pro for the best possible results, and 10+ decibel reduction in any vehicle.
- 2-in-1 noise and heat barrier
- Blocks airborne noise from the engine, exhaust, tires, and road
- Mass loaded vinyl barrier permanently fused to insulating closed cell foam
- Raw virgin automotive mass loaded vinyl (MLV) is flexible and won’t smell, perfect for vehicles
- Closed cell foam (CCF) acts as a decoupler to increase performance, while adding automotive heat insulation
- Apply with a spray adhesive or strong double-sided tape
- Proudly made in the USA
|| 24" x 54" (9 sq ft)
|| 1.25 lbs per sq ft
|| Black (MLV), Grey (foam)
| Max Temperature Rating
| STC Rating
| R-value per Inch
Sound Transmission Loss
| Frequency (Hz)
| Luxury Liner Pro
- For best results, Luxury Liner Pro should be added as a second layer on top of a vibration damper stopping structural vibrations (Damplifier Pro, Spectrum).
- Luxury Liner Pro is your airborne noise barrier. It should be applied with 100% coverage on the cabin side firewall, floor, and truck/cargo area and covering the tops of the wheel wells.
- Remove all debris, dirt, rust or waxy oils from the application surface.
- Measure the application surface and plan out the positioning of your sheets, using cardboard templates if necessary.
- Cut with a sharp utility knife or scissors.
- Vertical surfaces will require an adhesive. The adhesive is optional for horizontal surfaces. We recommend our High Temp Spray Adhesive or Super Strong Double Sided Tape.
- Apply adhesive to the grey FOAM side of Luxury Liner Pro. The FOAM side will face downwards towards the application surface.
- We recommend taping the seams for the best possible sound blocking.
Check out our Video Library or download the Luxury Liner Pro Install Guide for additional installation details.
Common Product Uses
- Use in combination with a sound deadening material like Damplifier Pro for unmatched car soundproofing. Luxury Liner Pro is the BEST option to reduce road noise. Typical results when combined with Damplifier Pro is a 10+ dB reduction (50% of perceived noise).
- Luxury Liner Pro is heavy and should not be installed on the underside of horizontal surfaces, such as the car roof.
- Do not apply Luxury Liner Pro next to a heat source. It should never be installed in the engine compartment.
- Generator quiet box
- 2-in-1 sound barrier and heat insulation makes it a perfect material for insulating a van floor
- For regular mass loaded vinyl sheets and roll that come without the closed cell foam, see Luxury Liner Rolls, which are commonly used in room soundproofing. To learn more see our guide on how to reduce noise through walls.