PolyZorbe™ Polyester Acoustic Panels
- 100% polyester panels add sound absorption for reduced echo and reverb
- Install as acoustic panels on walls, ceilings, or hang as baffles
- Non-allergenic, non-toxic, fungal resistant, and no chemical irritants or formaldehyde
- Decorative and tack-able
- Class A Fire Rated
- Easy to install and easy to clean
- Proudly made in the USA
- Size: 24" x 48" (48" x 96" available via phone)
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
- Thickness: 1" (2" available via phone)
- Colors: White, Beige, Black
- Homes, apartments, home studios, recording studios, condos, hotels, conference rooms, offices, music practice rooms, band rooms, houses of worship, community centers, government and municipal buildings, hospitals, medical clinics, auditoriums, malls, retail stores, theaters, schools, classrooms, restaurants, bars, manufacturing plants, and warehouses
- Can be used as high performing, absorptive acoustic ceiling tiles (PolyZorbe EZ Drop)
- Recommended Adhesives for Installation: Multipurpose or subfloor construction adhesive and spray adhesive
- Place the PolyZorbe panel on the wall. Make a horizontal and vertical line along the edge of the panel using a level, intersecting at one corner.
- Apply a 1/4" bead of construction adhesive in an X-pattern on the back of the panel and then around the entire perimeter (leave at least 1" of space along the edges).
- Spray adhesive in each of the quadrants of the X-pattern. Do not spray over the construction adhesive. Allow the spray adhesive to set for 4 minutes before attaching the panel.
- Align the PolyZorbe panel edge so that the corner fits into your horizontal/vertical line.
- Apply a moderate amount of pressure to the panel perimeter, and then apply even pressure to the middle. The spray adhesive will hold the PolyZorbe acoustical material to the wall or ceiling while the permanent construction adhesive is setting.
- Panels can also be installed with Z-clips or hung as a baffle with hooks or wire with supplied grommets or eyelet hooks
- Download the PolyZorbe Install Guide (Adhesive)
Contact us if you have questions!
Noise Reduction Coefficient
| Frequency (Hz)
| 1" PolyZorbe™ Acoustic Panel
| 2" PolyZorbe™ Acoustic Panel