PolyZorbe™ EZ Drop Acoustic Ceiling Tiles
- 100% polyester panels add sound absorption for reduced echo and reverb
- EZ Drop the PolyZorbe acoustical ceiling lay in tile
- Non-allergenic, non-toxic, fungal resistant, and no chemical irritants or formaldehyde
- Decorative and tack-able
- Class A Fire Rated
- Easy to install and easy to clean
- Proudly made in the USA
- Size: 23.75" x 23.75", 23.75" x 47.75"
- Weight: 2.75 lbs (square), 5.5 lbs (rectangle)
- Thickness: 1"
- Colors: White
- Nominal sized to easily fit into a ceiling grid (full size PolyZorbe also available)
- Can be direct mounted to walls and ceilings
- Commercial and office buildings, studios and production houses, restaurants, night clubs, government and municipal buildings, hospitals, medical clinics, schools, universities, houses of worship, manufacturing facilities, theaters, and multi-purpose rooms
- Install the ceiling grid according to building codes and relevant standards
- PolyZorbe EZ Drop Ceiling tiles should be placed in the grid so that the edges sit on the T-grid flanges, with the face of the tile sitting at or below the grid plane.
Contact us if you have questions!
Noise Reduction Coefficient
| Frequency (Hz)
| 1" PolyZorbe™ Acoustic Ceiling Tile