EcoVerb™ Cotton Fiber Acoustic Panels
- Recycled cotton fiber acoustic panels absorb sound to improve sound quality and reduce reverb/echo
- Extremely cost-effective sound absorption material
- Lightweight, flexible, and eco-friendly (100% recyclable)
- Fungus, mold, and mildew resistant
- Temperature rated up to 280°F
- Class A Fire Rated
- Easy to install!
- Proudly made in the USA
- Size: 24" x 48" (call for custom sizes)
- Weight: 2.5 lbs (1") | 4.5 lbs (2")
- Thickness: 1" or 2" (Nominal)
- Colors: Light Blue, Light Grey, Dark Grey, Beige, Black, White
- Homes, apartments, home studios, recording studios, condos, hotels, conference rooms, offices, music practice rooms, band rooms, houses of worship, community centers, hospitals, auditoriums, malls, retail stores, theaters, schools, classrooms, restaurants, bars, manufacturing plants, and warehouses
- For improved acoustics and speech intelligibility, EcoVerb 1" cotton fiber panels are recommended.
- For low frequency noise (machinery, music), use the EcoVerb 2" cotton fiber panels or upgrade to the 4" thick EcoBass Trap.
- Note: The EcoVerb panel is made from recycled fibers. Slight inconsistencies in color, share/tint, flecks, compression, and fiber size are expected. Call us if you have questions!
- Recommended Adhesives for Installation: Multipurpose or subfloor construction adhesive and spray adhesive
- Place the EcoVerb panel on the wall. Make a horizontal and vertical line along the edge of the panel using a level, intersecting at one corner.
- Apply a 1/4" bead of construction adhesive in an X-pattern on the back of the panel and then around the entire perimeter (leave at least 1" of space along the edges).
- Spray adhesive in each of the quadrants of the X-pattern. Do not spray over the construction adhesive. Allow the spray adhesive to set for 4 minutes before attaching the panel.
- Align the EcoVerb panel edge so that the corner fits into your horizontal/vertical line.
- Apply a moderate amount of pressure to the panel perimeter, and then apply even pressure to the middle. The spray adhesive will hold the EcoVerb acoustic panel to the wall or ceiling while the permanent construction adhesive is setting.
- Panels can also be installed with stick pins or hung as an acoustic baffle with hooks or wire with supplied grommets in panels.
- Download the EcoVerb Install Guide (Adhesive)
- Download the EcoVerb Install Guide (Stick Pin)
Contact us if you have questions!
Noise Reduction Coefficient
| Frequency (Hz)
| 1" EcoVerb™ Cotton Fiber Panel
| 2" EcoVerb™ Cotton Fiber Panel