P329 Permanent Spray Adhesive
P329 spray adhesive is a VERY aggressive pressure sensitive spray adhesive designed to permanently bond porous substrates. The cans are easily portable and perfect for field and shop applications. We recommend the P329 spray adhesive for permanent acoustic panel applications to walls and ceilings.
|| 1 can (22oz)
| Square Footage
|| 50 sq ft (single side), 25 sq ft (2-sided)
| Time until Tacky
|| 2-4 minutes
|| Drywall, Aluminum, Fabric, Foam, Plywood
| Recommended Application
|| Second Skin Acoustic Panels
| Tested Properties
| Total Solids
| Dry Time
|| 2-4 minutes (depends on temp and humidity)
| Open Time
|| 1+ hours
| Storage Temperature
|| 60-120°F (do not store on concrete floor)
| Health & Safety
|| Non-chlorinated, no ODS, no HAPs
| California VOC Compliant
|| Compliant with SCAQMD 1168 Rule
| Shelf Life
|| 1 year
- One-sided vs Two-sided: For porous materials or ceiling applications, we recommend spraying both the substrate and the material. When adhering non-porous to non-porous, a one sided application is acceptable.
- Apply spray adhesive to both the material substrate with 80% to 100% coverage. For acoustic panels, leave a 2 to 3 inch gap around the perimeter.
- Allow 2-4 minutes for it to "tack up".
- Then press together firmly with as much pressure as practical to create the permanent bond.
- The initial bond is strong enough to allow cutting and trimming, with maximum bond strength achieved in 1-3 days.
- Each can will cover approximately 50 sq ft for a 1-sided application or 25 sq ft for a 2-sided application.
P329 Spray Adhesive can only ship ground and can not ship internationally or via expedited air.