Timberwool™ Wood Fiber Acoustic Panel
- Attractive and eco-friendly sound absorbing panels that can be designed to fit any decor
- Manufactured from natural, cementitious wood fibers
- Panels can be cut to any shape and painted to any color (just like wood)
- Should be mechanically fastened to an approved substrate
- Class A Fire Rated
- Proudly made in the USA
- Size: 24" x 48" (Call for other sizes)
- Thickness: 1" or 2" (Call for 1-3/8")
- Weight: 16 lbs (1"), 32 lbs (2")
- Color: Primed Clear, Primed White, Paintable to any Color (call for details)
- Edges: Square, Bevel, or Tegular (reveal for ceiling grids)
- Timberwool adds a wood aesthetic to an existing wall construction (contact us for ceiling applications)
- Economical and sustainable alternative acoustical material to fiberglass, foam, and polystyrene
- Offices, schools, music practice rooms, gymnasiums, convention centers, entertainment venues, airports, bars, restaurants, pools, houses of worship, and manufacturing facilities
- DIY paint with standard paints. Do not brush or roll paint. Use a spray gun. Apply numerous thin coats for a uniform finish.
- Can be factory painted to any specific paint code
- Recommended Installation: The easiest way to install Timberwool wood fiber acoustic panels is to screw them into the wall. For ceiling applications, contact us!
- All screws should be at least 3/4" from the edge of the panel.
Contact us if you have questions!
Noise Reduction Coefficient
| Frequency (Hz)
| 1" Timberwool™ Wood Fiber Panel
| 2" Timberwool™ Wood Fiber Panel