CelluZorbe™ Cellulose Acoustic Panel
- Cellulose-based acoustic materials are environmentally friendly and excellent for sound absorption and thermal insulation
- Completely recyclable, with no scrap produced during manufacturing or installation
- Made from renewable and recycled fibers (70% recycled content, post-consumer paper)
- Easy to install
- Class A Fire Rated
- Proudly made in the USA
- Size: 24" x 48"
- Thickness: 1" or 2"
- Weight: 2lbs (1"), 4lbs (2")
- Color: Natural
- CelluZorbe is an excellent choice for making your own DIY acoustic panels
- Can be used on walls, ceilings, or as an acoustical backer
- Cost-effective acoustical material for "hidden absorption" to improve sound quality in a variety of spaces (restaurants, bars, offices, schools, gymnasiums, houses of worship, entertainment videos, and auditoriums)
- Recommended Adhesives for Installation: Multipurpose or subfloor construction adhesive and spray adhesive
- Place the CelluZorbe panel on the wall. Make a horizontal and vertical line along the edge of the panel using a level, intersecting at one corner.
- Apply a 1/4" bead of construction adhesive in an X-pattern on the back of the panel and then around the entire perimeter (leave at least 1" of space along the edges).
- Spray adhesive in each of the quadrants of the X-pattern. Do not spray over the construction adhesive. Allow the spray adhesive to set for 4 minutes before attaching the panel to any substrate.
- Align the CelluZorbe panel edge so that the corner fits into your horizontal/vertical line.
- Apply a moderate amount of pressure to the panel perimeter, and then apply even pressure to the middle. The spray adhesive will hold the CelluZorbe acoustical panels to the wall or ceiling while the permanent construction adhesive is setting.
Contact us if you have questions!
Noise Reduction Coefficient
| Frequency (Hz)
| 1" CelluZorbe™ Cellulose Panel
| 2" CelluZorbe™ Cellulose Panel