- Bonded Acoustical Cotton (BAC)
- Recycled, natural cotton fibers provide excellent low frequency and overall absorption
- 4" of EcoBass is nearly as effective as 8" of fiberglass absorbers
- Durable and easier to handle than fiberglass (no itch)
- High performance bass trapping
- Wrap in acoustic fabric for the best performing, attractive DIY bass traps
- Temperature rated up to 280°F
- Class A Fire Rated
- Proudly made in the USA
- Size: 24" x 48"
- Thickness: 4"
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Color: Dark Gray
- NRC Rating: 1.15
- Install EcoBass acoustics material anywhere you need a LOT of low frequency sound control
- Absorb broad spectrum or low frequency noise in any space (home studio, churches, theaters, music, machinery and mechanical rooms, above acoustic ceiling grid)
- Use as a finished acoustic panel or DIY build your own bass trap with an EcoBass core
- Install with adhesives or held by friction
- For home studios, 2 panels can be stacked on top of each other and placed in corners (touching the floor, ceiling, and 2 walls) to create full length bass traps
Contact us if you have questions!
Noise Reduction Coefficient
| Frequency (Hz) || 125 || 250 || 500 || 1000 || 2000 || 4000 || NRC |
| 4" EcoBass™ Trap || 0.97 || 1.37 || 1.23 || 1.05 || 1.00 || 1.01 || 1.15 |