Sound Lock™ Soundproof Door
- High performance soundproof interior finished in real oak veneer
- STC rating up to 56
- Attractive and durable
- Cost-effective door soundproofing option
- Pre-hung and pre-assembled for a simpler installation
- Ready to stain or paint to match your design aesthetic
- Proudly made in the USA
- Type of Wood: Oak (standard), Maple, Birch, Cherry, Walnut, Custom wood species
- Size: Nearly any size specification
- Thickness: 2-3/4"
- Weight: Over 350 lbs
- Window Options: 10" x 10", 6" x 28", 22" x 28", 22" x 56"
- Custom finishes and hardware options available (see Hardware PDF)
- Install this soundproof door anywhere an interior soundproof door is required.
- The door is the most common weak point when soundproofing interior walls. To sound proof a room, the door cannot be a flanking path.
- Combine the Sound Lock soundproof doors with a soundproof window like our Tru Acoustics soundproof windows or Fantastic Frame soundproof window inserts.
- Recording studios, offices, schools, classrooms, auditoriums, gyms, music rooms, hotels, dorm rooms, conference rooms, restaurants, bars, manufacturing facilities, entertainment venues
Select Your Door Swing
- Door is designed for a 2x4 or 2x6 construction. 6" jamb extensions available to meet any wall thickness
- Recommended to double stud the entire opening. At minimum, must double stud the hinge side of the door. Steel studs should be backed with wooden studs.
- The bottom seal must drop onto a hard surfaces. For carpeted floors, you must put in a hard transition.
- Adjustable and mechanical seals are built into the door. Adjust them correctly before putting the caps on the door.
- This door weighs 350 lbs and is designed for top end soundproofing. Installation should be done with tighter tolerances and attention to detail. READ THE GUIDE before attempting installation.
- Download the Sound Lock Soundproof Door Install Guide
Contact us if you have questions!
Sound Transmission Class
| Type of Soundproof Door
|| STC Rating
| Standard Door
| Door with Small Window (6" x 28", 10" x 10")
| Door with Large Window (22" x 28", 22" x 56")
All door windows use the same construction as our Tru Acoustics soundproof windows (STC 49) to maintain soundproofing integrity.