RSIC™ Resilient Sound Isolation Clips
- RSIC-1 clips stop impact and airborne sound transmission through wall and ceiling assemblies
- Increase STC Rating of a wall by up to 20 points
- Use with any wood, steel, or concrete application needing additional noise control
- Supports multiple layers of 5/8" gypsum board
- Proudly made in the USA
- Dimensions: 3" tall, 1-1/4" deep
- Maximum load: 36 lbs
- Maximum Spacing: 48" on center
- Furring channel should be 25 gauge, hemmed edge detail, and meets or exceeds SSMA requirements
- RSIC-1 to Wood: #8 x 1-5/8"" minimum size coarse thread screw (recommended #12 or #10)
- RSIC-1 to Metal: #8 x 1-5/8"" minimum size fine thread screw (recommended #12 or #10)
This clip is used when an additional drop is needed for HVAC, plumbing, or electrical. Drop the ceiling as much as 4" from its original height.
RSIC-1 Low Profile
This clip is used on a ceiling or wall to recess the furring channel into the cavity, reducing the profile of the RSIC isolation system to as little as 1/8".
This ceiling hanger is designed for any wood, steel, or concrete floor-ceiling assembly between the structure and the dropped drywall ceiling. Design loads of 70 lb, 100 lb, 145 lb, and 220 lb per isolator.
Contact us if you have questions or are looking for other RSIC options!