Damplifier Pro CLD Tiles (Free USPS Shipping to Alaska/Hawaii/APO/FPO)
Tired of those rattle, shakes, and squeaks ruining the comfort of your vehicle? Second Skin's Damplifier Pro CLD tiles (12” x 10”) are the same great Damplifier Pro sound deadening mats, still engineered for performance to stop sound energy from vibrating metal. The only difference is we cut the sheets down into a tile size for those looking to work with smaller sheets. The sound dampening material ships in an USPS flat rate box for fre to anywhere in the USA (Alaska, Hawaii, USA territories - we got you covered!). For those of you wanting car sound deadening material cheap, get best in class automotive sound deadening and have it shipped to you for free!
- High temperature butyl rubber viscoelastic layer (more rubber, less filler)
- Ultra-thick, 6.5mil annealed black foil with a ghosted logo
- 2mm total thickness (80 mils)
- Each sheet is 12” x 10” (0.833 sq ft) and weighs about 0.7 lbs / sq ft
- Thermal range: -75 F to 450 F – will not melt, out gas, or fall off
- Guaranteed adhesion to metal for the LIFE of your vehicle
- Deadens any sheet metal, aluminum, or prepared fiberglass
- Made in the USA
Product Usage Tips
- You MUST get all of the air bubbles out using a Heavy Duty Hand Roller. Air gaps between Damplifier Pro and the application surface will severely reduce damping performance.
- We recommend wearing gloves while handling Damplifier Pro constraint layer dampers. The foil edges are sharp.
- Sound deadening mats can be used on any sheet metal, aluminum, or prepared fiberglass to soundproof it and stop the structural noise.
- For a more professional looking install, measure the application area and create a template to guide your cuts. See our Video Library for examples.
- Use in combination with an MLV sound barrier like our Luxury Liner Pro for to stop airborne noise (road noise, tire noise, engine noise, exhaust sound) and overall unmatched car soundproofing.
- For more pro tips on how to install sound dampening in a car, read our article or download the Second Skin Damplifier Pro Install Guide PDF.
Damplifier Pro is frequently used for residential, commercial, and industrial applications due to its exceptional deadening properties. Give us a call if you want to learn more.
- Residential: generator boxes, computer tower walls, screen doors, dishwasher enclosures, or learn how to soundproof a sink
- Commercial/Industrial: robotics equipment and other machinery, metal furniture, coin counting machines, HVAC ducts and units, metal carts in warehouses and hospitals, military applications, and more
Damplifier Pro Technical Specs