Sound Lock™ Gasket Tape Door Seal Kit
The Sound Lock Gasket Tape Kit includes a Sound Lock Bottom Seal and the Sound Lock Gasket Tape to seal the entire perimeter of any solid core door. Significantly reduce sound transfer through an existing door with our most budget friendly door soundproofing kit!
- Increases solid core door STC rating by up to 15 points
- Durable and economical door soundproofing
- Automatic drop mechanism will soundproof the gap below the door panel
- Easy-to-apply peel and stick gasket tape will seal the door perimeter
- UL fire rated
- Bottom seal drops onto any hard floor surface w/o a threshold (no carpet!)
What’s in the Kit?
- This kit contains enough material to soundproof a standard, solid-core door. For a 34" x 80" door, you will have leftover gasket tape.
- Sound Lock Automatic Bottom Seal: Anodized aluminum with neoprene seal
- Sound Lock Gasket Tape: 3/16” x 3/8” x 25 FT peel and stick gasket seal tape
How to Measure Your Door for Fit
- Confirm that your door is a solid core door. The Sound Lock Bottom Seal will not work on a hollow core door.
- Open the door.
- Measure the width of the door panel from lift to right. Write it down.
- The Sound Lock Bottom Seal should only be cut a maximum of 2”. For example, a door that measures 31" wide should get a 32" bottom seal.
- The bottom seal should drop 3/8” to the floor below.