EcoVerb™ Roll - Natural Fiber Liner
Due to supply shortages, expect extended lead times for this product. Depending on the size of the order and the thicknesses we have in stock, lead times can range from 2-6 weeks.
- Recycled, natural cotton fibers provide excellent acoustic and thermal performance
- Cost effective acoustical backer and liner for commercial projects
- Absorb sound in HVAC ducts to reduce sound traveling between rooms (reduces "air rush" duct noise)
- Often used for sound absorption in large rooms instead of acoustical panels (creates a "blackout" ceiling)
- Natural fibers add effective and healthy insulation to a van conversion
- Lightweight, flexible, and no-itch
- Compliant with fire safety standards (NFPA 90A, NFPA 90B) and building codes (ICBO, BOCA, CABO, SBCCI)
- R-Value per inch: 4.0
- Class A Fire Rated
- Proudly made in the USA
- Roll EcoVerb Roll Liner out onto a wall or ceiling in a large room for a "blackout" look that blends well and adds excellent sound absorption (gyms, churches, bars, nightclubs, gun range soundproofing)
- Line cargo area of Sprinter Van conversions with 2" EcoVerb Roll Liner for excellent sound and heat insulation
- Line HVAC ducts with acoustical liner to absorb unwanted noise and reduce heat gain/loss
- If you do not have full access to the HVAC duct, installing EcoVerb Roll Liner as far down as your arm can reach in each duct will still reduce noise by at least several decibels. If additional sound reduction is needed, contact us for details on how to build a baffle.
** For partial roll cuts, we will measure and cut the roll with a utility knife. **
Large Room Ceiling Installation Instructions
- Go with the 2" thick version of EcoVerb rolls. The 2" EcoVerb is the most absorptive and is the best bang for your buck when rolling out a large amount of material on a ceiling.
- Apply the EcoVerb Roll liner with the black finish facing outwards to give the ceiling a blackout look.
- Recommended Install Method: Stick Pins
HVAC Installation Instructions
- Choose the correct thickness! If the liner is too thick, acoustics material will impede airflow. Small ducts (less than 10") should use the 1/2" thick liner. Larger ducts (12" x 12" or more) should use the 1" thick version. Commercial ducts (18" x 18" or more) use the 2" thickness.
- For additional sound absorption, oversize your ducts (no more than 30%) to allow space for a thicker liner.
- Install the EcoVerb Roll acoustic liner with the cotton side facing the inside wall of the duct. The black liner faces out towards where air is flowing. The facing protects the absorptive cotton fibers from airflow.
- Recommended Adhesive: 3M Super 77 or equivalent
Contact us if you have questions!
Noise Reduction Coefficient
| Frequency (Hz)
| 1/2" EcoVerb™ Roll Liner
| 1" EcoVerb™ Roll Liner
| 2" EcoVerb™ Roll Liner