Second Skin Audio: Damplifier Sound Deadening Mat
Damplifier mats were designed to outperform other popular sound dampening material, while saving our customers money. With premium butyl rubber, a thicker foil constraint layer, and comparable overall thickness to other top brands’ flagship product, Damplifier premium rubber mats are the best value on the market. We’ve done the research. Deaden metal and kill structural vibrations, noise, and heat with the best value in sound deadening.
- High temperature butyl rubber adhesive – insist on more rubber and less filler!
- Ultra-thick, annealed black foil with a ghosted logo
- 1mm total thickness (40 mils)
- Each sheet is 12” x 24” (2 sq ft) and weighs about 0.35 lbs / sq ft
- Thermal range: -75 F to 450 F – will not melt, out gas, or fall off
- Guaranteed adhesion to metal for the LIFE of your vehicle
- Made in the USA
- Say NO to asphalt! Say NO to rolls of roofing materials! Insist on premium Second Skin products for your vehicle.
Product Usage Tips
Second Skin Damplifier is the choice for residential, commercial, and industrial applications when weight is a concern. It is best deadener available per pound of weight added. Call us to learn more!
- Residential: generator boxes, computer tower walls, screen doors, dishwasher enclosures, or a quiet stainless steel kitchen sink
- Commercial/Industrial: robotics equipment and other machinery, metal furniture, coin counting machines, HVAC ducts and units, metal carts in warehouses and hospitals, military applications, and more