If you're looking for our standard heat shields: check out various the Heat Shield listings.
- Highly reflective aluminum surface designed to face a heat source
- Each heat shield is 1/8” thick and 12” x 24” (2 Sq Ft)
- B-Stock is the same material as Thermal Block, but the crinkled aluminum didn't pass our QA standards. No aluminum defects will reduce the functioning of the heat shield.
- 0.5 inch thick hydrophobic melamine foam with an aluminum foil-faced composite bonded on top
- Lightweight, flexible, water resistant, and Class A fire rated
- Reflects 98% of radiant energy
- Each sheet is 24” x 24” (4 Sq Ft) and weighs about 1/2 of a pound
- Thermal range: -40 F to 1000 F
- Resists organic solvents, odor free, and meets smoke, fire, and toxicity standards
- Aerospace grade foam and heat shield (R-value per inch: 4.16)
- Made in Germany with hydrophobic process completed in the USA
If you missed out on the B Stock sale: Ensure you get advance notice on future B Stock opportunities by following us on: Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to email notifications at the bottom of the page.